- Free Freeware
- Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
- Dec 5, 2012
- [+] More Details
3DVIA Shape Review
A review of 3DVIA Shape by Tina de Pierre
3DVIA Shape is a very simple, yet elegant 3D designing application which includes basic tools for modeling with polygons with the option of posting them online.
With 3DVIA Shape, you can model virtually anything. Create primitive designs, divide them up and apply textures to surfaces. It can also warp rather easily.
Included is a free publishing tool which uploads designs on to the web and shares them. Snapshots created with this software can be saved as PNG or JPEG files.3DVIA Shape features and highlights:
- Work Offline: Model offline, saving your models as drafts and publishing them when you wish
- Increased File Size Limit: From 11MB to 25MB
- Show Axis: Easily use 3DVIA Shape models in 3DVIA Studio by knowing where the pivot is
- Multi-Touch: Use your fingers to model with compatible screens or tablet PCs (Windows 7 only)
- Anaglyph Mode: View and experience your model in true 3D with red/blue glasses
- Take Screenshots: From your workspace, take screenshots of models in normal or anaglyph mode
3DVIA Shape is licensed as Freeware for Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system / platform from 3d design without restrictions. 3DVIA Shape 4.0 is available to all software users as a free download (Freeware).
This 3D creator software is filed under:
- 3DVIA Shape Download
- Freeware 3D Design
- Free Software Download
Compatibility with this 3D creator software may vary, but will generally run fine under Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista and XP on either a 32-bit or 64-bit setup. A separate x64 version of 3DVIA Shape may be available from 3DIVA.
We have tested 3DVIA Shape 4.0 against malware with several different programs. We certify that this program is clean of viruses, malware and trojans. [Read more]